National Council for Human Rights (NCHR) shall organize a qualification training programme on "The national institutions for human rights- the Sustainable Development Strategy (SDS): Egypt Vision 2030 and human rights protection mechanisms (on the international, regional and national levels)".
The training features the participation of several public officials including presidents and officials at human rights units and Citizen Services departments in different governorates, namely; "Kafr El-Shaikh, Gharbia, Al Qalyubia, Suez, Fayoum, Beni Suef, Asyūṭ, Sohag, Aswan, South Sinai, Marsa Matruh and Al-Wādī al-Jadīd".
The training comes as part of the NCHR’s qualification training programmes to build up and enrich the capacities of public officials in the area of human rights. The training programme will last for three days and shall cover the following topics:
1. Basic Definitions of Human Rights.
2. International Human Rights Treaties and Charts.
3. Freedoms and Rights Mentioned in the Egyptian Constitution.
4. National Institutions for Human Rights (Example: the National Council for Human Rights).
5. International Mechanisms for Human Rights Protection.
6. Regional and National Mechanisms for Human Rights Protection.
7. The International and National Sustainable Development Goals.
8. The NCHR’s Complaint Policy and Procedure.
9. The Methodology for the Preparation of the Qualitative and International Reports.
10. The Competencies of Human Rights Units in Governorates “Ministerial Decree”.